Qualification of the equipment under the international standards and RF regulations for application in NPP with WWEr-type reactors in the RF and abroad
· coordination of qualification program with the NPP Customer and supervisory authorities of the country where NPP with WWER will be placed;
· selection and manufacturing of typical samples of equipment to conduct the field tests;
· certification of equipment manufacturers;
· tests and commission acceptance of the qualification results;
· approval of the nomenclature of qualified equipment with the NPP customer and regulatory authorities of the country where NPP with WWER will be placed;
· approval of routine test procedures for mass production of the equipment.
Reference: TU (Technical Specifications) for K-11 complex for JSC "VNIIAES"