Panels BTE 12
BTE12 is the product of CJSC "BTE-service" and designed to perform the following functions in the industry and energy facilities, including nuclear power plants (hereinafter - NPPs):
· automated process control system (APCS);
· safety-related control systems for normal operation;
· safety control system;
· control and protection systems for plants and units;
· monitoring systems:
· technological parameters;
· external influencing factors (meteorological parameters, seismic conditions, etc.);
· environment conditions (radiation control);
· diagnostics systems for safety-related process equipment and building structures, namely:
· software and hardware complexes (S/HWC);
· firmware (FW);
· computer equipment (CE);
· real-time operations control;
· electric switchboard and panel products;
· relay protection and electrical automation systems (RPEAS);
· Remote monitoring and control systems for the electric equipment;
· Alarm event recording systems (AERS), including oscillography.
BTE12 panels intended for use in nuclear power plants (NPP) must be made in versions for Safety Classes II, III and IV under NP-001-97.
BTE12 panels are designed, qualified and produced in accordance with the requirements of Rosenergoatom standard such as STO.1.1.1.07.001.0675-2008. "Nuclear Power Plants. Equipment, instruments, monitoring and control systems. General technical requirements."